USA Politics - Lacrosse Forum - Lacrosse Fans, Equipment Reviews, & Forums

View Poll Results: Who do you want for president?

John Sidney Mccain (Republican) 9 60.00%
Hilary Rodham Clinton (Democrat) 0 0%
Barack Hussein Obama (Democrat) 5 33.33%
Other....(all though there is nobody else that will win, if you insist?) 1 6.67%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Reply

Old 03-03-2008, 03:14 PM   #1 (permalink)
Super Moderator Mod of the week Feb 3-23, 2008
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: NJ
Posts: 1,257
Blog Entries: 1
Midiline1 has a reputation beyond reputeMidiline1 has a reputation beyond reputeMidiline1 has a reputation beyond reputeMidiline1 has a reputation beyond reputeMidiline1 has a reputation beyond reputeMidiline1 has a reputation beyond reputeMidiline1 has a reputation beyond reputeMidiline1 has a reputation beyond reputeMidiline1 has a reputation beyond reputeMidiline1 has a reputation beyond reputeMidiline1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default USA Politics

Ok, well as you all may know the Presidential election is in progress. I like to stay on top of whats going on in USA and the world. Basically this is a thread to say who you want for president and to argue your points as to why.

(But remember, this is just fun arguing, everywhere else ebsides this thread we are friend )

I for one like John Mccain (at first Mitt Romney, but when eh dropped I went to Mccain as he is the 2nd best guy).
Midiline1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 03-03-2008, 04:15 PM   #2 (permalink)
Master Graphic Designer
 
laxman37's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Northern Virginia
Posts: 615
laxman37 has a brilliant futurelaxman37 has a brilliant futurelaxman37 has a brilliant futurelaxman37 has a brilliant futurelaxman37 has a brilliant futurelaxman37 has a brilliant futurelaxman37 has a brilliant futurelaxman37 has a brilliant futurelaxman37 has a brilliant futurelaxman37 has a brilliant futurelaxman37 has a brilliant future
Default

Ron Paul!

Call me crazy (well, he is, half, at least), but his ideas are good. Among which are: get rid of the Department of Education. It was never the fed. gvt's responsibility to control education. If you can point it out in the constitution, I'll change my views. Also, his general idea of the free market is great: it can deliver health care better, and it's not the gvt's responsibility to save the enviroment.

I'm not saying that we shouldn't care about the enviroment, but the government can't spend the money on it (do you know what the national debt is?) and it's not what the government was created to do.

Also, people just saying: please don't make this a flaming match! Present points, and back em up with proof.
__________________
laxman37 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 03:05 PM   #3 (permalink)
Super Moderator Mod of the week Feb 3-23, 2008
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: NJ
Posts: 1,257
Blog Entries: 1
Midiline1 has a reputation beyond reputeMidiline1 has a reputation beyond reputeMidiline1 has a reputation beyond reputeMidiline1 has a reputation beyond reputeMidiline1 has a reputation beyond reputeMidiline1 has a reputation beyond reputeMidiline1 has a reputation beyond reputeMidiline1 has a reputation beyond reputeMidiline1 has a reputation beyond reputeMidiline1 has a reputation beyond reputeMidiline1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by laxman37 View Post
Ron Paul!

Call me crazy (well, he is, half, at least), but his ideas are good. Among which are: get rid of the Department of Education. It was never the fed. gvt's responsibility to control education. If you can point it out in the constitution, I'll change my views. Also, his general idea of the free market is great: it can deliver health care better, and it's not the gvt's responsibility to save the enviroment.

I'm not saying that we shouldn't care about the enviroment, but the government can't spend the money on it (do you know what the national debt is?) and it's not what the government was created to do.

Also, people just saying: please don't make this a flaming match! Present points, and back em up with proof.

I guess, but he is basically out since I haven't even heard of his names in any of the primaries...haha did he win whatever party he is?
Midiline1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 03-05-2008, 08:42 PM   #4 (permalink)
Jr. Varsity
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 266
rglax has a brilliant futurerglax has a brilliant futurerglax has a brilliant futurerglax has a brilliant futurerglax has a brilliant futurerglax has a brilliant futurerglax has a brilliant futurerglax has a brilliant futurerglax has a brilliant futurerglax has a brilliant futurerglax has a brilliant future
Default

im not really decided but all i know is that if Bilhary wins my grandmother and I are moving to Mexico
__________________
AIM-shenanigans1821
rglax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 08:56 PM   #5 (permalink)
Super Moderator Mod of the week Feb 3-23, 2008
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: NJ
Posts: 1,257
Blog Entries: 1
Midiline1 has a reputation beyond reputeMidiline1 has a reputation beyond reputeMidiline1 has a reputation beyond reputeMidiline1 has a reputation beyond reputeMidiline1 has a reputation beyond reputeMidiline1 has a reputation beyond reputeMidiline1 has a reputation beyond reputeMidiline1 has a reputation beyond reputeMidiline1 has a reputation beyond reputeMidiline1 has a reputation beyond reputeMidiline1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rglax View Post
im not really decided but all i know is that if Bilhary wins my grandmother and I are moving to Mexico
Thank God for people like you. My Nana says Italy haha. I'm guessing she is a conservative, because my Nana sai th same thing and shes conservative. So Mccain!!
Midiline1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 09:06 PM   #6 (permalink)
Master Graphic Designer
 
laxman37's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Northern Virginia
Posts: 615
laxman37 has a brilliant futurelaxman37 has a brilliant futurelaxman37 has a brilliant futurelaxman37 has a brilliant futurelaxman37 has a brilliant futurelaxman37 has a brilliant futurelaxman37 has a brilliant futurelaxman37 has a brilliant futurelaxman37 has a brilliant futurelaxman37 has a brilliant futurelaxman37 has a brilliant future
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midiline1 View Post
I guess, but he is basically out since I haven't even heard of his names in any of the primaries...haha did he win whatever party he is?
He's republican....
__________________
laxman37 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 09:12 PM   #7 (permalink)
Administrator
 
truebluefan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 9,682
Blog Entries: 45
truebluefan will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rglax View Post
im not really decided but all i know is that if Bilhary wins my grandmother and I are moving to Mexico
Cant say I blame you. I dont like the fear mongering she is doing about Oboma.

In fact I dont like fear mongering in general, but it works for the republicans.
truebluefan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 08:28 PM   #8 (permalink)
Jr. Varsity
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 266
rglax has a brilliant futurerglax has a brilliant futurerglax has a brilliant futurerglax has a brilliant futurerglax has a brilliant futurerglax has a brilliant futurerglax has a brilliant futurerglax has a brilliant futurerglax has a brilliant futurerglax has a brilliant futurerglax has a brilliant future
Default

My family is full of staunch republicans, my dad has already brainwashed my sister into being a huge conservative. But i really just dont trust the Democrats and i dont think the country is ready for a woman or minority president yet. Certainly if a Democrat was to win I would hope it to be Obama but id rather not have that happen. I disagree 100 percent with their view on Iraq. Going into Iraq was a mistake but leaving now would be a bigger one. Al Qaeda is a in trouble and they know it and Iraq is starting to settle back to (semi) normal life, certainly better than it was before we invaded
God Bless America and our troops
and may god have mercy on all the confused souls who dont support our troops, especially the Westboro Baptist Church (what i think they are doing is downright despicable)
__________________
AIM-shenanigans1821
rglax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 08:56 PM   #9 (permalink)
Super Moderator Mod of the week Feb 3-23, 2008
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: NJ
Posts: 1,257
Blog Entries: 1
Midiline1 has a reputation beyond reputeMidiline1 has a reputation beyond reputeMidiline1 has a reputation beyond reputeMidiline1 has a reputation beyond reputeMidiline1 has a reputation beyond reputeMidiline1 has a reputation beyond reputeMidiline1 has a reputation beyond reputeMidiline1 has a reputation beyond reputeMidiline1 has a reputation beyond reputeMidiline1 has a reputation beyond reputeMidiline1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rglax View Post
My family is full of staunch republicans, my dad has already brainwashed my sister into being a huge conservative. But i really just dont trust the Democrats and i dont think the country is ready for a woman or minority president yet. Certainly if a Democrat was to win I would hope it to be Obama but id rather not have that happen. I disagree 100 percent with their view on Iraq. Going into Iraq was a mistake but leaving now would be a bigger one. Al Qaeda is a in trouble and they know it and Iraq is starting to settle back to (semi) normal life, certainly better than it was before we invaded
God Bless America and our troops
and may god have mercy on all the confused souls who dont support our troops, especially the Westboro Baptist Church (what i think they are doing is downright despicable)
I have to be honest, I didn't have that much respect for you at first. But hearing this, I have the utmost respect for you in the world. You think the exact same way I do, genius. Thank the Lord for people like you.

And laxman, then Ben Ross won't win because John Mccain already clinched. Sorry.
Midiline1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 09:54 PM   #10 (permalink)
That Face Off Guy
 
Laxmiddie8's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 80
Laxmiddie8 is on a distinguished road
Post

really anyone but hillary
__________________
Go GE Lax
Laxmiddie8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc. Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2